Friday, January 16, 2009

On the 5th I will have a Mini show at 5Traverse...which is an awesome new gallery in Providence.
They have amazing range of artists and I'm really excited to be a part of show there!!!

I will also be showing my work at the White Electric Cafe on 711 Westminster Street in Providence. It will be up from Jan 18th until Feb. 30th. It's a really cool cafe, owned by a guy I went to college with...who happens to be married to one of my Arts In RI members: HeatherJeany! That's so Rhode Island for ya!

In addition, on Jan 21st, my painting Bunny Heath will be participating in "IMAGO FEM beautiful restoration" : art that advocates for women and girls. How cool is that?!?! Located at West Side Arts on Westminster Street, Providence...the opening night is Feb 21st from 6 to 10 PM. See you there!



No comments: