Sunday, July 12, 2009

Perfect Packaging!

A customer showed me how she wrapped up my "The Land" print for a friend of hers. They both work in the "Crop Sciences Field" and Plant Breeding and work with wheat. How amazingly perfect is this packaging!!! She used wheat from their field!!!



On a completely unrelated note, this is one of the final progress photos of the latest custom house painting I did. It was such a cool modern house (which was actually a renovation on an existing house)! And yes, I let them dry on my window sill because it's the best place with a breeze.

Everytime someone purchases one of these, 20% goes to Habitat for Humanity, and I'm not sure if that plays a part in why people purchase it...but I am happy to say that this year I've made a couple donations in the name of the people supporting my art. Like a cycle!

No comments: