Monday, September 21, 2009

Buttons Buttons Buttons

I thought I'd never want to paint another button again...but alas, here I am again painting a crapload of buttons. However, I am actually looking forward to most of these since I am trying out some new color combinations. I am partial to fall earth tones, and while these colors are somewhat still in that range, I am leaning more towards the edges. For example, notice the purple and salmon red base colors... these are not normal for me. There's also more variations of green... since I don't think I use that color enough. Sometimes I also like to take a picture of my palette when I'm done painting for the day.

I think it has something to do with the totally awesome new hair color my hairstylist gave me, which I LOVE. It is a purple brown bat also looks deep red in certain lights. This is my bad ass look:

2 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love your "bad ass" look! Squint a little more and it can easily change to the "stink eye" look! : )

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Forgot to tell you I like the buttons! I like the key, too!