Thursday, September 10, 2009

Painting in Progress: Mason Jar completed

Dah dah dah daaaaaaaaaaaaaah. It's done! Size: 12 by 12 by 1.5 inches deep.

Thank goodness... I don't know about other artists but there's a point at which I'm like "OK pencils down." Either I'm sick of painting that one or I'm content with it as is. This is one of those paintings where I was borderline sick of it/happy with it. So PENCILS DOWN!

I'm still looking for a title for this...maybe I'll ask the lovely people at midwestfinds.etsy.com where I bought the mason jar!


View Listing in my Etsy Shop

5 comments:

Jena said...

Wow! So beautiful! Congratulations on an incredible job.

T.L. Anderson said...

Looks like it's just waiting for
the pickles! This farm boy loves it.

Erin Spencer said...

Very cool!

-Don said...

Nice job. Why not title it "Pencils Down"? I love the abstract title and it fits the mindset you were in at the time you finished.

ErinB said...

Jules this looks so good! Glass is officially your bitch.