Thursday, September 10, 2009

Painting in Progress: Mason Jar completed

Dah dah dah daaaaaaaaaaaaaah. It's done! Size: 12 by 12 by 1.5 inches deep.

Thank goodness... I don't know about other artists but there's a point at which I'm like "OK pencils down." Either I'm sick of painting that one or I'm content with it as is. This is one of those paintings where I was borderline sick of it/happy with it. So PENCILS DOWN!

I'm still looking for a title for this...maybe I'll ask the lovely people at midwestfinds.etsy.com where I bought the mason jar!


View Listing in my Etsy Shop

4 comments:

Jena said...

Wow! So beautiful! Congratulations on an incredible job.

T.L. Anderson said...

Looks like it's just waiting for
the pickles! This farm boy loves it.

Erin said...

Very cool!

-Don said...

Nice job. Why not title it "Pencils Down"? I love the abstract title and it fits the mindset you were in at the time you finished.