Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Almost there...

Yesterday I began setting up at the Foundry Show. I realize I have probably the most ghetto booth set up there... but I think it works for me. If shows become a "regular" thing then maybe I'll actually invest in something more "put together." Meawhile I'm just trying to focus on making enough stuff.

I completed a really great new custom home painting (but can't show pictures because its an Xmas present. I will tell you that it's a winter scene and it looks SO COOL!

I also got the finishing touches done on this little guy. These are 4 by 4 and I will have 3 at the Foundry Show.
Grand Opening for the Foundry show is tomorrow night from 5 to 9 with live music and food and drinks!!!

The Foundry Show at The Pawtucket Armory
172 Exchange Street
Pawtucket, RI 02860

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool! so realistic!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is great! I just love your series on buttons.