Friday, July 02, 2010

Completed Painting: Swan Boat

A couple days ago, I asked on Twitter if people had some suggestions for things to paint that screamed "Boston." I admit it, I have city-love. Where I live, I love. And the people I meet and the places I live are a big part of my inspiration. I got many suggestions from people like @LynnCyrArtist @smithbrad @rkbentley and @madeinlowell.

Here is one of those suggestions come to life (courtesy of MadeInLowell)! Swan boats! It is painted on wood with a 2 inch depth, 6 inches high and 6 inches tall. This will be up in my Big Cartel Shop soon.

2 comments:

-Don said...

This screams, "SUMMER FUN" to me. Beautifully done. It feels much larger than it is.

Happy Independence Day!

-Don

-Don said...

This screams, "SUMMER FUN" to me. Beautifully done. It feels much larger than it is.

Happy Independence Day!

-Don