Friday, November 05, 2010

Completed Painting: Ice Ice Baby

Ok that's not really the title of this painting, but I can't thinking anything off the top of my head. This paintings wasn't too bad... only about 3 solid sessions on it. It could be pushed further but on this scale, I'm calling it finished. Don't get me wrong, I love insane details... but I'm going to save my intense detail brain for the big ones and for class.

Not colors I would normally use, but I love them all together. This is 6 by 6 and is part of my inventory for the Twist Show in Northampton MA on the 12th and 13th! That's only 1 week away!!! Be there or be square!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great!

suzanneberry said...

another stunner! best of luck with the show.

Ronnie said...

I'm looking at this and thinking about all the patience and time this took. So beautifully done. Makes me want to try painting glass.
Love what you did for your mom!