Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Figure drawing in April!


In April, I will change up my class schedule from 2 Bargue days (those things I have been drawing in graphite pencil lately), to 1 full Bargue day on Wednesday and 1 full Life Drawing class day on Thursday, plus an additional special night class on Thursday nights

Emmy (one of the super talented instructors who wears awesome boots) is going to be teaching a class that night on Life Drawing, focusing on "starting" the drawings... constructs, gestures, etc. If you have ever wanted to learn how to draw the figure... THIS is the class for you. Anyone can do it! I was intimidated to start the human figure when I first started but they have assured me it won't be as hard as I think it will be (that's what she said.)

You can check it out on the ARA blog here or read a brief description here and email them about the class at ara_boston@academyofrealistart.com

The class will be starting in April on thursday nights.

No comments: