Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Elizabeth Gilbert: A different way to think about creative genius

There are certain times when I come across things that blow my mind.
They hit me to the core, and I usually almost cry a little because it hits that deep.

This is one of those things: Elizabeth Gilbert: A different way to think about creative genius




"The author of Eat, Pray, Love, Elizabeth Gilbert has thought long and hard about some large topics. Her next fascination: genius, and how we ruin it."

3 comments:

Sara Winters said...

I like it! Makes sense.

Sherry said...

Julie, thanks so much for sharing this. I like her very much.

Ronnie said...

This touched me to the core. I haven't scanned TED in over a year.
Thanks for shoving it in front of me.
The people who didn't pick your fisherman are doo doo heads.
Your work is extraordinary and inspires me. I'm painting an anxious blue cat today on a small red wooden purse. God knows why. I asked myself that while I was doing it. Art is weird.