Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Passion for Painting



Sarah Winters nominated me for the Passion for Painting Award. What a nice treat! I am honored! (I have been following her blog for a while now and love her work- follow her link, its worth your time!)

The ways this works is that I name 7 things I love, which are:

1. My husband Tim who makes me laugh everyday
2. My dog Zoey
3. Painting
4. Sunshine
5. Naps
6. Spending time with family and friends
7. Pizza

Next, I have listed seven, plus one, of the many artist's blogs I follow -because I really admire their work. Check them out!

Holly Farrell (my painting idol)
Sarah Winters
Jeff Hayes
Michael Naples
Justin Taylor
Bo Bartlett
Harmony VanLue
Damian Loeb

IF YOU ARE TAGGED, should you desire to keep this going, you are asked to name and link to 7 others whose work you admire and let them know about it, list 7 things you love and put a link to the person who tagged you.

No comments: