Monday, March 29, 2010

hello Boston!

As I was packing to move last week I noticed all these musical instruments and I can't even play any of them... except the Guitar Hero drum set in the closet... THAT I can play!



At this point we're all moved into our apartment, with an INCREDIBLE new painting room. Pics to follow shortly. Let's just say this room is about twice the size of our old spare room/guest room/painting area/office.

We had our closing today and everything was quick and painless. It's so weird to not own our house, but we're so happy to be in Boston where Tim has a half hour commute rather than a 2 hour commute each way. Big thanks to my dad who drove down 7 hours to come help us move!


3 comments:

-Don said...

I'm sure the 7 hour drive and the hard work moving was all worth it to get that great hug from his daughter...

-Don

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Good luck in your new place, Julie! Dad's are great!

Erin said...

Wow! Congrats! We'll miss you here though. Do you think you'll still do the Providence Art Festival this summer?