Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of School

Well, ladies and gents, today I am off to my first day at the Boston Academy for Realist Art. I am nervous... but I also feel good. This is something I've wanted for a long time. I am completely sre I will be the nerd asking all the silly questions, but hey... I'm paying the tuition so I'll ask any question I want!

I would like to give a shout out to Sherry Truitt, who is very inspiring in her business and her path to where she is now. I asked her some questions about her steps to greatness and she was very helpful. It builds confidence in oneself to look around, consult those around you who inspire you, and see if it makes sense for you.



2 comments:

Sherry said...

Really, you are too kind, I'm still on that giant learning curve, myself.

I hope school was splendid and you remembered your lunch money. :)

xoSherry

Anonymous said...

good luck! :)